BACKCOUNTRY HORSEMEN OF CALIFORNIA
SIERRA FREEPACKERS UNIT
1. To perpetuate the common use and enjoyment of horses and mules in America's back country and wilderness.
2. To work to ensure that public lands remain open to recreational stock use.
3. To assist the various government and private agencies in their maintenance and management of these public lands.
4. To educate, encourage, and solicit active participation in the wise use of the back country resource by horsemen and the general public commensurate with our heritage.
5. To foster and encourage the formation of new units of the organization.